General Information About Strengths
Below are links to some information that is intended to help you continue to enhance your knowledge and awareness of the strengths-based approach, the StrengthsQuest program, and the StrengthsFinder™ assessment.
- StrengthsQuest : Discover and Develop Your Strengths in Academics, Career, and Beyond by Donald O Clifton, Ph.D., Edward “Chip” Anderson, Ph.D., with Laura A. Schreiner, Ph.D. -- (the full book is available on the StrengthsQuest website once you have created an account and taken the assessment)
- Brief Descriptions of 34 Talent Themes
- Long Descriptions of 34 Talent Themes
- Strengths Quick Reference Guide
- StrengthsQuest Guidebook
- Gallup's Strengths Development Framework
- The Economics of Wellbeing
- Clifton StrengthsFinder® Technical Report
- A Technical Report On The Clifton StrengthsFinder® with College Students
You can also visit the StrengthsQuest webpage to find additional information.