General Strengths Information
Below are links to some information that is intended to help you continue to enhance your knowledge and awareness of the strengths-based approach, the StrengthsQuest program, and the StrengthsFinder™ assessment.
Strengths at the U:
University of Minnesota Strengths Iniative Framework - A framework created to provide context for how a Strengths-based approach can support the undergraduate experience and development of the Student Development and Student Learning Outcomes.
- Strength Stories - Check out stories of how students, staff, faculty, and alumni use their Strengths to be successful.
- StrengthsQuest : Discover and Develop Your Strengths in Academics, Career, and Beyond by Donald O Clifton, Ph.D., Edward “Chip” Anderson, Ph.D., with Laura A. Schreiner, Ph.D. -- (the full book is available on the StrengthsQuest website once you have created an account and taken the assessment)
- Brief Descriptions of 34 Talent Themes
- Long Descriptions of 34 Talent Themes
- Strengths Quick Reference Guide
- StrengthsQuest Guidebook
- Gallup's Strengths Development Framework
- The Economics of Wellbeing
- Noel Academy for Strengths-Based Leadership and Education
- Activities and Exercises
- Clifton StrengthsFinder® Technical Report
- A Technical Report On The Clifton StrengthsFinder® with College Students
You can also visit the StrengthsQuest webpage to find additional information.